- 8 ounces Luxury Penne
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces*
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- *2 cups cut green beans can be substituted for asparagus, if desired.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips; stirring frequently, cook 5 minutes or until tender. Add chicken broth, asparagus and carrots; heat to boiling over high heat. Simmer 3 minutes; add peas. Heat through.
- Toss chicken mixture with pasta, Parmesan cheese and salt until well mixed.